<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Friday, November 17, 2006 - 11:05 PM

Ended with Anak Jamin.


If you are a girl, u might understand this.
You imagine; when there is a girl appear out of nowhere &told you that your boyfriend is her boyfriend too.
I'm sure girls will go &ask your boyfriend if it is tru or not right?
&of course, guys wouldn't admit if they have another girl behind us.
I would really want to take the advantage on meeting her face to face &ask the truth.
Do you know what does it mean when you ask your boyfriend for her number,
but he refuse to give it to you?
I think it's obvious that they are together.
&another thing that i'm not satisfied with.

Why must you 'cukai' my friend from the back that time when he accompanied me?
Hitting from the back is such a coward act.
The promises that i'd made to you, just forget about it.
All the sweet words that came out of your mouth, is just a lie.
This is the chance for you to last long with her.
&i'm going to let go of you for good. ((: