<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 11:29 PM

Hello Earthlings. (:

On 28th morning went to meet baby ku.

We laugh, we joke.

But something's missing between those happiness.

One day, he'll realise it soon.


An hour after tht, my Filblur call me up ask if i could accompany her at home.

So i hurriedly back home to get changed in clothings &stuffs.

Halfway to my destination, i realised tht my tears rolled down my cheeks.

I quickly wiped out my tears and run out of the train.

Like often i did almost evryday, i walk inwards to the jurong point to get myself on the bridge to just get to Fil's crib.

Whn i reached, i saw she siap-siaping alr.

She say shes going to follow her family out to repair the cabletv stuffs.


I ask if Fil got tissue to spare me some.
Whn she say her tissue have just finished.
So i called up my Kumbang to meet me for a while just to spare me some tissue.
Whn i reached at one of the block, i sat at the corner of the sit &be kental for a while.
I really cried out some feelings tht i had inside myself.
I heard footsteps which i knw its him.
So i wiped out my tears &he started to voice out saying why im crying.
He keep asking for the 20th times.
He comfort me until the smile on my face started growing.
Thn whn i've cheered back up, we went to pondok to ditch down with his peeps.
I felt tired so i started leaning my head on him.
I knw i still wanna cried my tears out, but i know Kumbang will be really pissed.
So i tahan again until i get in the bus.
Btw my Kumbang, thanks for soften my heart up again.
I hope next time i can get to you again whn im down.
(:

Okeh, i reached home at about 9plus.
&my curfew is at 12.
So i tot of going to lot1 to buy something to fill up my stomach.
Thn blablabla, jaja text uo saying tht shes reaching under my block.
So i quickly get up &straight met up with her thn.
Went to her house with my adq at 1plus just to accompany her back home &take my stuffs.
&i get my nails done in black. (:
So i lepak for a while at her crib, thn about 2plus thn i went home.



No one had ever cared for me tht much.
I'm sorry as i cant repay u in any way only with this pure heart.