<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 6:39 PM

Hello Earth!
Lols. Sorry for not updating much.
Was very busy doing stuffs lahh kn.
First week of school already have homework ehk.
Okeh, i pity my uncle Amin lahh.
Uncle, get well soon okeh.
I wanna come &help you on ur bruise lah.
Hope kamu cepat baik okeh.
I dont mind you having girlfriends around.
But just letting you know, i do still care &love you.
&yes, my Chakchak dah ader pengganti baru lah.
Cepat ehk. Haishh.. Maybe his old friend misses him.
So, wht to do kan. Just let him go?
Hahahs. I dont mind. As long as he still remember me. (:
Okeh yes, i think my Mie has gone much better.
But.. Okeh, i understsand tht u felt a little bit jealous kan?
Lols. Maybe one day he'll come back to u like he used to okeh.
My baby Shasya, the cerita hantu, its just a cerita okeh.
No need to be scared. It wont gonna haunt u kan. Doinks.
Ouh-ouh, finally got my EnAce.! Ouh fcuk, i really miss her lah actually.
If you are reading this, thts good.
Whn school hols, i do really missed her.
Its just tht i dont knw how to put in in words.
Sorry didnt really spent tht much of my time for you.
Cause you started knowing tht i've much problems.
&actually i really wanna keep it myself &dont want anyone to help.
Its my own problem kan.? So i dont want to menyusahkan u all.
&yes, here i am again wanna apologise to u for not contacting u much this hols.
My baby pulak, macam-macam ehk dier buat.
Tindek lahh, aper lahh. Haishh..
I dont want pple to have tht bad intention towards my baby.
He just need my full love &care.
But, i just didnt realised it.
Okeh loved; if u ever realised i dont talk much to u guys, u should understand aite.
Just dont asked. Cause i'll settle it my own.
After evrything, i'll be as per-normal back.
So not to worry; it wont take long.
I miss everyone out ther.
If you are reading this, I MISS YOU! =D

Alright, yeah.
'Who am i to you?'
If i dont really care, meaning you are the one tht i've refering to.
Thanks for evrything My Heartsaver. =D