<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 1:56 AM

Today morning i am totally pissed with those guys.
I really dont know whts got into thm.
Really satu macam. Haishh.. Idk wht to say.
Alright, just understand. :(

Ouh yeah, this days we have fun spending time together. But, i just dont feel right towards my love. He just feel down whenever im with you. So, do you think he need to have a time out for the time being.? Im sorry if i have to do this. But jyeah, u have your ex. So why not give her another chance to be with you.? I knw by right you do was waiting for this chances. So choose your way to be with someone who loves you more. I'll miss you &ur careness towards me. (:



Alright, i know i've make u down all this while meeting Amin &stuffs. But, we are nothing in between baby. Not to worry alright. I'll try to find the time to spend most of my time with you okeh.? I hope you'll cheer up aite baby. I hope i dont let you down this time. Yes, i do love you though. =D

Everything happen in one time.
Hope ther'll be no second time.