<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Monday, July 21, 2008 - 11:41 AM

CHeers hoppers!
Yesterday i was really in no mood.
Currently when i was home for the whole day, family been treating me very different.
They are being concern towards me.
My little siblings been good when im home; they asked me to eat &stuffs.
Parents been asking how's school &evrything.
Grandpa asked me if i have any problems as i've been sleeping from morning.
Grandma feeds me, cause she knows im lazy to eat even im hungry.
Brother helps me to do my hair colour. He used to be lazy when i asked for help.
Evryone at home wants me to filled up my stomach.
I only eats when i really have the mood to eat.
When i woke up at about 7night, my heart dont feel right.
I started to cry silently in frightening.
I got those feelings until today.
I scared something bad will happen to me in school today.
I made a decision not to come school just to relax myself up.
Until now, i think i'll be okey.
Uncle Hilmi, my Amalina been comforting me.
&yes, i was okey for a while. Thanks you guys.
I hope my Rb's enjoy their Racial Harmony day today without me.



Baby, im glad that we're back together smoothly.
I dont want any harshness from you no more.
I want honesty, truthfullness, cared &love fully from you.
I dont want those happiness &loved gone from you just like that.
You know i love you more than anything.
I dont want to lose you so easily.
But sometimes, there still confliction between us 'cause of third party appearing.
You know u dont mind him appearing right?
You even allow me to love him all i want, as long as i wont let go off the knot from you.
But now, why you suddenly stop me from loving him?
You know it's difficult for me to stop loving someone when i've started to fall for him.
I dont want our three months fifteen days to drifted easily.


Ini Ketot punyer Katek.
Katek, didn't know you didnt come to school too ehk.
Get well soon aite? Anything just text me.
Ketot sayang Katek tao.
I treasure our Two years friendship.
I know you get jealous over something.
But, im not doing it on purpose.
I just want you to move on with your life.
I'll be happy if you're happy.
U're just like to manja-manja with me.
Thats why you tend to merajuk easily.
(: