<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 - 9:38 PM

Chakchak!
Today morning off to Prima Factory.
Yes, Baking lahh ass.
Bakar-bakar. Uli-uli tepung. Best-Best!
Crunchy, Yummy. (:
Ms Chua hold us back cause of the one-by-one stopped lift tht was done by Ace &Michiko.
Lek-lek at 240 upstairs with Ein, Fariehin, Pipit, Faris, Lela, Idayu.
Mereka gerek go lah ass!
Fart-fart ajer ehk Fariehin. =D

Reached home straight away gone to sleep.
Adoi .. Very tired okeh .. Bake non-stop ehk.
Understood Understand uh ehk.
Woke up at about four plus.
Baby called me to wake me up.
I dont want to paitao him, i quickly shower &straight away turon meet him.
Kissed him. Hold him tight. (:
Off to cck at about six plus.
Busstop, saw Ct &Nilam. Ouh so hawt.
Love those Piercing Eyebrow on u, Ninie. (:
Mereka cute lah. First time talk depan-depan with thm.
Friendly cutestuffs. =D

Reach cck at about seven-thirty.
Bought something at Gun's crib.
Thn off to pondok.
Blahblahblah.
Now im here blogging &off soon.
Take care people.


Love.Love.Love.
Ketot sayang Amin.
Ketot rindu Amin.
Ketot cinta Amin.
Tapi Ketot ader siket sedih dengan Amin.
What to do? Ignore lah ass.


Okeh Mie, i didnt even drunk these few days.
I know my face pucat giler these days.
I think tak cukop tido or what lah ehk.
This days i didnt drink lah kan.
I just dont know wht happen to me these days.
Sad? Moody? Something affect me?
Maybe lah kan.
Im okey lah btw.
&you ass; cheer up ehk.
You promised to tell me wht happen.
Text me up apaper.