<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 11:13 PM


My heart feel very different today.
I really mean totally weird.
Idk what affects me today.
Been worrying about something.
Maybe about the love that'd been hidden?
Oh so NO! I just love one guy.
Officially a guy that had been by my side every night &day.
Thank you to my MrDanny, Uncle Mimie, Pakcik Khalmani;
for being there for me when i need someone.

MieDice; The moment that you've been waiting for, had finally grant. Im happy for you today. Atleast you've cheered yourself up by being by his side. Joke-joke around. Can i see you happy like this every day? ILY.

BabyShasya; Oh im sorry your day have to be in this way. Handphone was confiscated, your diary was read, your button was dropped, Haziq &your memory card? Adoi.. I hope you'll have a better day tomorrow aite? ILY. (:


Ini Ketot's Enace. Babe, thanks for spending some of your time with me. Even a little time for me, it means alot. Don't be sad always okeh. Cheer up yaw sis. ILY. (:

My EzzahAmalina? Ouh, i just miss you lah gurl. Missing you badly. You approached me? I like.. Hehs. Text me everyday like you text me today aite? Jaga itu Ashok baik-baik. Don't let him regret for the second time. ILY too. (:

My BabyLove, im sorry i've slapped you hard today. U just being stubborn. Told ya not to put it in back inside cause i know it'll be worst. &now, ur skin had tore. U think can it be growing? Idk. &btw, i love you baby. I never been loved like you had love me before. This time, i really am falling in love with you more. I hope every night &day, u could be there for me whenever i need you. I love you, i cinta you, i nak you. (:

MdNurAmin or Amuk? *Sigh* I really don't know what's got into you these days. I've been waiting for your message to know if you still need me. But indeed, i'm still unuseful to you. You seems to get away from me. Why? What did i do wrong to you? Didn't get my full attention? Please honeypie, i didn't appear to you doesn't mean i don't need you. I just have to free myself from those obstacles that i had to go through. It's just been a while since i had not been there for you. If you still want to wait for me, keep waiting. If u can't endure, what can i say? Go get a new. I can sense you'll get a better ones. So for now, i'm speechless. The decision is in your hand.