<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Thursday, August 21, 2008 - 10:47 PM


Went to school today after 2days back didn't turn up.
Nothing much happen.
I just had my last common test MotherTongue paper today.
Before that, i had English lessons.
Just that Mr Faizal cheered 3/5 Rebel up.
With his jokes &reactions. Very adorable &lame. (:
Craps with Charles? Finally he talked to me.
For once? Haish. I dont know about that.
After school, straight went home. After taken a shower, straight call boyfriend.
Ask his permission to go out. &out went to Chuachukang at about five plus.
Chill for a moment at home with brothers, apit &fir.
About seven plus i went out from home &went to meet budak-budak at pondok.
Talked alot with Kak Na &Kecik.
Information please, next wednesday, Shafiq regent will be performing at BPP.
After that, went in to Kak Na's crib for a while.
Talked to Syaizza and stuffs. She really have many things to talk about oi.
I miss you, Syaizza. (:
Eight plus thn stayed at pondok again with Tyran, Ban, Kak Na &Syafiq.
Really am, he didn't even want to see my face.
I get to know that he's attching now. Wow, thts fast eh.
Good lahh. Hope he'll have a happy leading life.
Past two days didn't talk to him much.
Now, im waiting for his msg to call me.
Still waiting...
i hope you'll call me tomorrow to inform me how's you.