<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 - 4:34 PM

What a 'devastating' day yesterday.
Lost handphone. Damn!
Went home, aunty scolded me for losing her phone carelessly.
&i guess after a moment, she cried in silence.
Im sorry Bibik. Ina tak sengaje. I was too careless.
The story goes like this;
1. Put my things at the stairs.
2. Where my shoes on.
3. Heard someone coming out from house.
4. So was rushing off.
5. Quickly went to busstop about ten minutes walk.
6. My heart dont feel right &quickly check my bag.
7. Saaaap! Gone, just like that.
I guess it left at the staircase wher i put my stuffs there.
Pida asked Ain to check, &Ain say there's no hp there.
My answer now is to replace her a new phone that my god-bro will be buying for my b'day present.
I won't hesitate to get the phone back if i have the chance &brain to ask her smartly.


Yes, he's Apool Yentao.
He cheered me up yesterday after an unexpected situation happens.
He makes fun, i laugh; fakely.
He play soccer with me. Even of course im getting tired after a few kicking &running.
&yes, he's the hottest among all okay.
Bro, tak tau pulak eh Aus, Amir, Ijad daging kamu.
Lucky lah eh. (:



Rebellious Bloods is missed.
sorry for not attending for days.





Yes, i love kicking ball with you.
I love playing around with you at carpark.
Cause whenever sun falls, bright moon rises.
I love looking at the mood not because of i missed someone;
it's because of the memories i have to look through sooner or later.