<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 7:30 PM

I know it's been a while kan?
Hahah. Sorry lah. No time lah.
&sorry for no pictures too. Handphone lost for the third time eh. Baik skali.
Oh, today is the fifth day of school. Wht do you think whn it comes to all those pressure?
&it was very stressful whn it comes to doing art.
Oi, it was totally very stress eh. Never bedek siol. Too much to think lah.
School was okay &i really started to studying more. I want to pass N`level please.
Thn nak naik amek 'O' pulak eh.
ASSEMBLY BORING! Bye.

BabyDeaR; Happy 5th Monthsary eh sayang. After this 5months, i tak nak kiter gadoh lagi please. I betulbetul letih lah bby. I nak kiter happyhappy. Harihari seh kiter gadoh. I sayang u tao eh. Mintak maaf uh banyakbanyak kalau i ader bikin u susah. I tau pasal i, u dah berubah dengan keluarga u, dengan budakbudak. I sedih sangatsangat biler u selalu salah kan i.
I baru sekarang perasan yang all this while, you are testing me. I don't want a fake or un-natural love from you. If u think you are forcing your love towards me, thn just forget it. Cause i sayang u sincerely. I love you, MdNurAmin.

You've really acting weirdly nowadays.
Usually when i accompany you anywher, you would love it.
But now, what's got into you? You have someone to accompany you is it?
I'm so dissapointed in you if it's true.
I miss you everytime, but it seems tht you don't.
Why must it be difficult for us to communicate like last time.
Those meet ups, no more?
Haish. I just don't want to stop you from doing anything.
But anything tht you do, worries me alot.
I'm afraid if you took the wrong steps, u might fall.
Thts's why, when you want to do something, i must be there with you.
Please, i need you. Every single day, i'm very worried about you.
Hanya Allah sahaje yang tahu. I sayang you.