<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 2:55 AM

Hello readers.
I don't know if there are still people wanted to read my blog.
As i'm inactive in updating my blog often.
Yesterday i didn't attend to school.
As the sec four level was told not to come to school due to parent teacher meeting.
So for the one whole day, i spent my time with my boyfriend at his crib.
Were asked to take care of his cousin babies.
Many things happened at his crib.
Like baby fell from bed when sleeping, took a walk with his cousin baby &many others.
Walked out from his crib at about 1130 exact.
I took bus 172 home from BoonLay interchange.
Well until now, i'm still waiting for his call.
Btw, June holidays will be coming soon.
Many plans have been made on this upcoming June holidays.
I was reminded to pack my stuffs by today &tomorrow night for the upcoming event.


Upcoming event; BBQ pit at East Coast Park on 1st June 2009.
Tomorrow with Family; Breakfast at Mcdonalds, watch Monsters vs Aliens, Clarke Quay.
I patched back with my use to be Complicated Relationship Boyfriend.