<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22947446?origin\x3dhttp://ketotfat-ohsabrina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Story based.
Sabrina.



Sabrina bte Mohd Hashim.
I love green.
I get present on every 24July.
I named myself Ketotfat as it describe myself.
Concord Primary, Shuqun Secondary, Ite College West Bukit Batok.
Treat me Chocolate Crunchie, please?
Facebook; Msn;

Hears.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Type a note.




Love's'.

♥♥♥Hazirah
♥♥♥Kak Thohirin.
♥♥EcaaarPatrick
♥♥MieDice
♥♥Shasyakental
♥♥Faiz.
♥♥Fatin Filzah.
♥♥Nunu
♥♥Sabbie
♥Caca
♥Feefly.
♥Hedayah
♥Inferno
♥Kim.
♥KudeAzfar.
♥LuluSiao.
♥Mai.
♥Man Keleng
♥PendekBoncet
♥Pida


Past.

November 2006
May 2007
October 2007
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 - 1:32 PM


I didn't attend school today as i overslept. So i decide to sleep again. Been quite a few times i've done this. Whenever i didn't attend school, i've always had this in my mind, How're my sisters doing in school? Can i manage the subjects that i've missed out?. I really need to concentrate hard AND no more fooling around.
Nek, don't be sad okay. Nothing going to be serious if we[RL] are still staying strong. No one's gonna take away your property[Mie] from you.

On 31st August was Teacher's Day Celebration. And i did attend to school just because there's some kind like exercise going on that day. As usual, i'm always late. After the singing the National Anthem, start the exercise. HAHAHA! Then went up to class to watch movie called Dangerous Minds, i think. The movie is about a teacher sacrifice alot just to caught her students attention. MUST WATCH! Blablabla, to hall and watch performance. When i watched the band performance, it reminds me of one person. The one above. The pathetic boyfriend i've ever had. Make me smile everytime eventhough we have nothing in between.
JEALOUSY OVERCOMES! HE'S GETTING THINNER WHENEVER I MET HIM. MISS HIM!

On that day afternoon, met up with Ziah, Faiz, Shasya, Apuul Fuego, Ecaaar, Dee, Asyraf, Cak, Akhbar, Alim, Mus, An &Ein at the Jurong East platform around Four. Met Elly at Geylang. Something unexpected thing happen that day. Don't want to elaborate it. After breakfast we went to Arab Street for Shisha. My first time. So pethatic eh. Look below. Not much picture taken.


GEYLANG
My finger lickin'Candid!
Kesayangan-ku
Best Brother

SHISHA

Apuul Fuego

MORE PICTURE COMING UP SOON, PROMISE.



SALIHIN BIN SAHRON

I'm sorry if i'm very different that day. I just missed you alot. I know i've troubled you alot by carrying my bag, walk beside you &left Akhbar walking alone. I do miss you brother. I know since his appearance, our friendship been 'renggang'. But still, you'll always be remember. Don't be so EGO okay boy? *wink*

Finally, about us. I purposely don't want to publish about us first as i know it won't gonna be a nice words. We've been together for TwelveMonthsTwentyfiveDays but still there's arguement between us. I know forever we won't stop. We even argue on our own decisions. You often threaten me with your words. But please baby, u have to listen to me when it comes to your probation time. I'm doing it for your own good. But still, you don't even bother about your probation. You only left with not more than TwoMonths then you're a free man. You already planned with your Brothers what you gonna do after probation. So? Just go if you want to enjoy. But if what you're gonna do after probation might hurt me intentionally, just leave me. Cause i know when you have your brothers, you would behave like how you behaved when you were not with me. Just wait for an unexpect things happen.

Boy, i miss you.